Thursday, May 15, 2008

with or without u

U2 - With Or Without U
See the stone set in your eyes See the thorn twist in your side I wait for you Sleight of hand and twist of fate On a bed of nails she makes me wait And I wait without you With or without you With or without you Through the storm we reach the shore You give it all but I want more And I'm waiting for you With or without you With or without you I can't live With or without you And you give yourself away And you give yourself away And you give And you give And you give yourself away My hands are tied My body bruised, she's got me with Nothing to win and Nothing left to lose And you give yourself away And you give yourself away And you give And you give And you give yourself away With or without you With or without you I can't live With or without you With or without you With or without you I can't live With or without you With or without you

看了tell no one。和这首歌一直沉下去。不是一切都有答案。不是一切是黑或是白。寻找 期待 等待 疑惑。。
我继续沉下去。。

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tell_No_One
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_or_Without_You

4 Comments:

Blogger Xweing said...

How was the movie? Nice or not?

My bf ask me to choose a movie from French Film Festival.

Btw, I have Paris Je'taime in my laptop, haven't finished it... zzz

10:06 AM  
Blogger 古月 said...

for me is nice. :)

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice movie sound track!
Iloveeeeeeeeee all the songs.... 

12:32 PM  
Blogger KwongHong said...

没看过这电影.不过U2这首歌就很熟悉了.很fit的一首歌..

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home